ABC Therapy Potty Training Includes
Our services are now extending beyond our current clients and children with developmental delays! We are offering these services for all children in need of potty training:
- Initial consultation with a potty specialist
- Training on the potty procedure to be carried out by parents
- 3 hours of direct implementation of the potty procedure with a trained potty specialist
- Additional consultation through text/phone calls/e-mails after 3 hours of direct implementation throughout 4 day period
- If additional hours/days of direct implementation are needed, they will be billed hourly at $45/hour
Where to Begin?
Get started with your child’s potty training adventure! Our enrollment procedure is designed to create a structured training program that sets your child up for success. When you’re ready, feel free to get in touch with us via phone to commence your journey with ABC Therapy Clinics.
- Step 1: Parents will meet with a board-certified behavioral analyst to discuss a potty training regimen.
- Step 2: Based on this discussion, we’ll design a basic preliminary plan that suits your child’s routine.
- Step 3: We’ll schedule a face-to-face meet so that our team, parents, and caregivers of your child can get better acquainted.
- Step 4: We’ll review your insurance options and get ready to begin your program.
- Step 5: Be ready to take on this journey with us and your little one!